Some help please

Hi thanks for that ive tried lots of things like google has mentioned but no luck could someone do the code here for me please for me .htaccess file

it reads atm

# URL rewriting module activation
RewriteEngine on

# URL rewriting rules
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ product.php?id_product=$1$3 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ category.php?id_category=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)__([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ supplier.php?id_supplier=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)_([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]

# Catch 404 errors
ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

the site for eg is www. mysite.co.uk and i want www.mysite.co.uk/products.php to load

thanks

The reason why i want to do this is because, my home page doesn't have the products i am selling on it its full on text on the home screen
i would like the customer to be places into a category of my choice you see.

I am very new to php and i suck really bad, i cannot get featured products to work, so thats not helping either, all im trying to say really is i would like some nice shots of my products on the front page or a redirect to show my customers my items.

thanks

a confused php noob

dark

Really you should not be redirecting it's bad for Search engines

amw, what about a 301 permanent redirect. Is that not search engine friendly?

There's also the canonical issues of www versus no www, that needs a 301 permanent redirect too to avoid duplicate content