Translating Header user info. Exactly word "or"

Hello,

at top left on our e-shop http://www.Jewelton.cz there is a sentence "Hello visitor, you can log in or register." I am able to translate it almost all, but the word "or" I cant find in translations... It is not there :( So I cant translate it. But it has to be somewhere when the "or" is showing...

Can somebody help where to find this word for translating?

Thank you very much...

Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

It looks like it's broken up into the following text: 

Welcome visitor you can

Login

or 

Create an account. 

If you are able to "welcome visitor you can" and the others, it should be there. The alternative could also be that the "or" is hard coded into the theme. Have you reached out to the theme developer? 

Hello Julie,

thanks for answer, I now (dont know why now it appeared) found it as normal in translations :) So it is solved :) Now I cant find another phrase :(

Could you help me please?

in blockuserinfo (top right "Moje nastavení") on http://www.Jewelton.cz I want to translate one last phrase "My Account" to my language. The problem is, that under module translation there all other phrases, but that one "My Account" not... I tried to search it in other translation sections, but that phrase is nowhere.

In tpl file the phrase is assigned to blockuserinfo normally as other phrases:

<li><a class="logout" href="{$link->getPageLink('index', true, NULL, "mylogout")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Log me out' mod='blockuserinfo'}">
                                <i class="icon icon-unlock-alt"></i>{l s='Sign out' mod='blockuserinfo'}
                            </a></li>
                        {else}
                            <li><a class="login" href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Login to your customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}">
                                <i class="icon icon-unlock-alt"></i>{l s='Sign in' mod='blockuserinfo'}
                            </a></li>
                        {/if}

<li>
                            <a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My account' mod='blockmyaccount'}"><i class="icon icon-user"></i>{l s='My Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
</li>

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi!

Go to the Location / Translations / Translation of installed modules, choose your language!

Then go down to the module blockmyaccount, here you'll find what you want to translate.

Best regards
MacRoy

Are you trying to translate your entire website? If so, have you considered using a localization pack? 

Localization > Select your country > Import all information 

This should help you get your shop translated faster