HTML Source code needed

Hi,

I'm working for a person who have this prestashop using for business. I need access to source index.html file where I can edit most stuff that I need to edit. With all my respect I don't want to use modules because I find them not effective for my needs. I searched in SCP when I login with host name, user name and password that I received but I can't find nothing useful is there any way I can get access for this or?

Thank you for your time.
Regards.

Prestashop uses smarty templates and is theme base too - there is no simple html file for the pages.   You should be able to find the relevant template files within ./themes/<theme-name>/

Depending what you want to achieve, it really should be easy to implement a module that hooks into the relevant front office sections - there are plenty of opportunities provided - and that way you are immune from updates trashing things too...

• Like 2

Ok, Let's assume I use so called "modules". 
How can I add a new button below "Order button" in article page. I'll need that button for customers to order samples of articles that my boss is selling for free to review them and than buy our articles. How can I add that for example?

I never before used this prestashop so I'm not familiar with the possibilities!

Cheers.

The simple option, with no modifications needed, is to do it as a product attribute ("combinations" tab in the back office product editor) - e.g.. there are two sizes, "free sample" and "full product" ..   The (prospective) customer then picks which they want to order.

There is also this module but I do not know if it is up to date for the current version of PS.