Shipping always Free for just one carrier. Help!

I created a local pickup option in Back Office > Shipping > Carriers for my customers to choose will call option. I enabled Add Handling Costs, so this option is not actually free. I have a free shipping voucher code in Cart Rules that allows them to wipe out the handling costs to $0 if they enter the voucher code.

The problem is, it always says "Free" in the Delivery Methods section of the cart, even if I put $1.00 in the shipping costs for testing! This is different than the "Free Shipping" problem many people have described in the cart pages.

No matter what I do, it shows "Free" in the Delivery Methods. This is WRONG! It should always show the handling amount, and even when I set a shipping amount (like $1.00) for testing, it still shows "Free". This is the only carrier that does this - all other carriers have prices.

I am using one page checkout. PS 1.6.0.14. No carrier modules are used - all carriers were set up manually in the Back Office. USA-ZoneA is a custom zone with my local state - so this is restricted to in-state customers. The $2.08 in the Cart Summary is the added Handling Costs - that is correct. I want $2.08 to also display below in the Delivery Methods section as well, not "Free".

post-1021809-0-34636500-1435295837_thumb.png

post-1021809-0-84540300-1435295835_thumb.png

post-1021809-0-73772800-1435295830_thumb.png

post-1021809-0-57848400-1435295832_thumb.png

post-1021809-0-13575800-1435295834_thumb.png

For testing, I changed the 0.00 to 1.00, cleared PS cache, cleared browser cache, and added something to cart. It still shows "Free" in the Delivery Methods, but the 1.00 did get added to the shipping in the Order Summary. I do use Advanced Stock Management, and this carrier is added to all Warehouses and all Products.

After my last post, I managed to finally resolve my issue.  However, I don't know if it would be related to yours.  My situation was probably pretty unique.

I installed 1.6.014 and experimented with the Advanced Stock Management feature, but ultimately decided not to use it and turned it off.  I then updated to 1.6.1.  After fighting with this "bug" I eventually discovered that some of my products still had database flags set to "1" relating to the advanced stock system.  I manually set those to zero and the problem disappeared.

Hi I have one problem i have one free carrier and other Nacex to pay, only appears free carrier and no nacex, i have 1.6.0.14 with Advanced Stock Managemen i put the two carriers in Warehouse and in all productos, but nacex or other new don´t appear, can you help me?

Thanks