I'm seeing the following in the error log! PS 1.6.0.14

I'm seeing the following in the error_log:

[25-Jun-2015 12:16:28] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/mailparse.so' - /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/mailparse.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string in Unknown on line 0
[25-Jun-2015 12:16:28] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/oauth.so' - /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/oauth.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string in Unknown on line 0
[25-Jun-2015 12:16:28] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/oci8.so' - /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/oci8.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string in Unknown on line 0
[25-Jun-2015 12:16:28] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/uploadprogress.so' - /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/uploadprogress.so: undefined symbol: zend_ini_string_ex in Unknown on line 0

send

are you sure that these errors are related to prestashop engine?

do you use some other CMS on the same hosting?

No I'm sure if these errors are related to prestashop engine are not and No I've not used other CMS on the same hosting. I don't know what's going on exactly but somewhat somehow I Can't add, update and save products and categories. Save button keep on scrolling and also when I'm in the "ADD NEW" products tab subcategories drop down menus not working either. Yes I have tried different browsers such as safari, chrome, Firefox and HTC 8 cell phone browser but same problem can't add, save and update. I turned on error reporting it's not showing any error in the Front office, Went to my server error logs and found these errors the one mentioned in the First Post. Changed My PHP configuration from PHP 5.2 to 5.4 and  fast cgi etc. back and forth but same problem issue not resolving. Restored to my PS 1.6.0.9 products tab working fine but upgrading to 1.6.0.14 not adding and updating products and categories. I'm using bluehost hosting and it seems like PS 1.6.0.11-1.6.0.14 is not compatible with bluehost hosting.

post-851941-0-35766700-1435267113_thumb.png

Edited by kax (see edit history)

• 2 months later...