Need a freelance webmaster now

grosnicolas

We are looking for a freelance developer able to spend a few hours a month to solve issues or modify content on our eshop www.montagut.com. French speaking would be needed. 

You would be working on the list of issues and clear them one by one depending on their priority.

For most of the issues no development skills are required but a strong knowledge of Prestashop 1.6 but some of them do require writing development skills (PHP, SQL, CSS, HTML, SMARTY, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY...). 

If you think you have the right profile please send us your CV.

If you are interested please contact me or Stéphanie Guerrouche at 00.33.4.75.41.79.51 ([email protected]).

Best regards,

Nicolas Gros

www.montagut.com

[email protected]

+33.6.16.51.66.42

• Like 1

We are looking for a freelance developer able to spend a few hours a month to solve issues or modify content on our eshop www.montagut.com. French speaking would be needed. 

You would be working on the list of issues and clear them one by one depending on their priority.

For most of the issues no development skills are required but a strong knowledge of Prestashop 1.6 but some of them do require writing development skills (PHP, SQL, CSS, HTML, SMARTY, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY...). 

If you think you have the right profile please send us your CV.

If you are interested please contact me or Stéphanie Guerrouche at 00.33.4.75.41.79.51 ([email protected]).

Best regards,

Nicolas Gros

www.montagut.com

[email protected]

+33.6.16.51.66.42

Hi Nicolas, you will have received login credentials today to my technical support portal.  there you can open ticket(s) adhoc.  Then we will quote them out for your at very reasonable rate.  I quote flat rate for different jobs as opposed to hourly.  I really like your shopand are the sort of customer that we like to work with.  I did a little overview of eshop and am confident we can also make suggestions to  grow your business.  Happy day, el

Hi grosnicolas,

Our developers are available for hiring. We are experience in PrestaShop development. Our company works in PrestaShop theme design and development about 3 years. 

If you are interest please contact us via email [email protected] for further discussion.

We can provide you our sample works, portfolio and our company credentials.

Best Regards,

Presthemes.com