Worldpay Module not Saving

When I was first using the Worldpay module in test mode, it was working fine and was saving any time I made changes. For some reason, just as we're ready for the site to go live, the Worldpay module (from modulesmarket) will not save any changes. I've reset and even uninstalled, deleted and reinstalled the module but still can't save information in any of the fields. I'm always met by 'Error while saving configuration' message. I've tried enabling error codes but nothing is showing. I can only think that something else is causing it to not save but have no idea where to start looking.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Stuart

Okay, I've managed to find a way around this problem, without being able to fix the saving new configurations problem. The configuration can be changed by going to phpMyAdmin in cpanel and changing the necessary values relating to the module in the ps_configuration table. You'll notice that when you refresh the module page in the back-office, any changes made in phpmyadmin will show up. This has enabled me to get around this problem but if anyone has any idea why it's still not saving through the module, then I'd love to hear from you.

Stuart

Edited by stoo_s (see edit history)