My website too slow (TTFB)

Hello

Just tried from the UK using Android and site loaded in less than two seconds, so, pretty good for me.

Paul

you tried it in the first time load or reload pages ? I tried from Vn, the website load too slowly when cache is cleared.

Sorry for my bad english

from google PageSpeed.  It looks like the issue is from another site you are acquiring content from.  Your server time is slow (1.7 seconds) but that is not the issue it seems to be coming from your CSS order.  (I am not an expert by any means and don't know the correct terms) but I believe your site is trying to load your CSS at the end of your scripting but the page can't load until CSS is available. 

https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/OptimizeCSSDelivery

Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
Your page has 2 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
  • Like 1

Thanks

from google PageSpeed.  It looks like the issue is from another site you are acquiring content from.  Your server time is slow (1.7 seconds) but that is not the issue it seems to be coming from your CSS order.  (I am not an expert by any means and don't know the correct terms) but I believe your site is trying to load your CSS at the end of your scripting but the page can't load until CSS is available. 

https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/OptimizeCSSDelivery

Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
Your page has 2 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.

Thanks for your advice. I usually using Google Pagespeed to optimize my website. But I don't know how to solve "blocking CSS resources". It was generated by Smart cache css (CCC) in Advanced Parameters >> performance

Edited by NamPham (see edit history)

TTFB is not related to the theme (CSS, JS, etc..), it is related to hardware (server, database) and software (Prestashop).

Variation can come from server if you are in shared hosting.

It can come from a module.

Try to enable profiling in /config/define.inc.php, then browse the site and show us stats.

• Like 1

My website load abnormally even in cache :(. Sometime it takes 1s-2s loading, sometime takes >10s. I don't know exactly what issue i met.

If you are using shared hosting the difference could be due to the load from other sites on your server. 

• Like 1

TTFB is not related to the theme (CSS, JS, etc..), it is related to hardware (server, database) and software (Prestashop).

Variation can come from server if you are in shared hosting.

It can come from a module.

Try to enable profiling in /config/define.inc.php, then browse the site and show us stats.

See my attach img

post-964350-0-58590400-1435543454_thumb.png

Edited by NamPham (see edit history)