Any bundle modules for large quantity of products available?

I hope I post in the right section of the Forum...

I'm looking for a bundle module or similar to let customers choose out of a great variety of products (more than ten) like on this site https://www.bugaboo.com/US/en_US/strollers/create?sId=81&sVpc=BE3_U_SW_%28AL%29_%28ZW%29%28BY%29!278ZW-X. I'm already using a bundle module but there's a layout restriction that in the bundle only around five to six additional products can be displayed.

If anyone has experience with this or know of module that can create a similar bundle as on the site you find in the hyperlink I'd be grateful to know about it. Please note that using attributes is not an option for us as we need to synchronize individual products with ODOO.

post-35003-0-14402500-1433820228_thumb.png
Edited by NilsvanDoorn (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I did but the issue is that its using various attributes. I'm not sure if its suitable.

We need to synchronize PrestaShop with Odoo and other than e.g. Magento we're not able to synchronize various attributes for one product with Odoo (due to the SKU data). What I need is basically a tool that allows me to add individual products into a configuration. Like this the system will allow the customer to put together various products all with their own specific data (EAN-13/Reference Code) that make up one order (in our case designer prams) and PrestaShop will check out various products - which for the customer is actually one purchase e.g. a black chassis, with a sand fabric set and a white sun canopy - and synchronize the stock for all of those individual products also individually with Odoo.