Error logs - can't add categories to products

Hello everyone,

I was trying to add categories to my products, until I realize the categories don't load. It throws a 500 server error. I checked my logs and here's what I got:

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home1/(my-username)/public_html/aaronsautosports/cache/smarty/compile/36/7d/ef/367defd24f5f51f4853cee52c6e332ed9985339b.file.global.tpl.php on line 67

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home1/(my-username)/public_html/aaronsautosports/modules/labmanagerblocks/ajax.php on line 9

PHP Fatal error: Class 'posstaticfooter' not found in /home1/(my-username)/public_html/aaronsautosports/modules/labcustomfooter/ajax.php on line 6

I have no clue what's going on. Please someone point me in the right direction otherwise I'm left with no choice but to reinstall Prestashop and the whole shabang.

Thank you in advance. 

The module Lab Custom Footer is the issue.  It might be a module for your theme, you might try to get support from your theme maker, because I don't think many are going to be familiar with that module.