PayPal error - Blank screen after confirm payment

AtthysKA

Please help me to fix this error.

I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.11 version with a PayPal Europe module 3.9.0 version.

Currency: € only.

When I try to buy something on the shop, everything goes well, redirected to PayPal, but after I confirm the payment, I get a blank screen. The payment sent, the money arrives to the target account, but the order doesnt show up in the backoffice.

On the blank screen click on the browsers back button I got a succesful payment message, redirects back to the shop, but the product still in the cart, no order confirmation, nothing. I tried to find solution, but nothing yet. Here is the debug error message:

Notice: Undefined index: RedirectRequired in /home/pelanes1/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php on line 313

Notice: Undefined index: PAYMENTREQUEST_0_SHIPPINGAMT in /home/pelanes1/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal_orders.php on line 70

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property Order->payment is empty' in /home/pelanes1/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php:866 Stack trace: #0 /home/pelanes1/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(272): ObjectModelCore->validateFields() #1 /home/pelanes1/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(299): ObjectModelCore->getFields() #2 /home/pelanes1/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php(480): OrderCore->getFields() #3 /home/pelanes1/public_html/classes/order/Order.php(304): ObjectModelCore->add(true, true) #4 /home/pelanes1/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php(335): OrderCore->add() #5 /home/pelanes1/public_html/modules/paypal/paypal.php(1493): PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder(23, 2, 0.3, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, 'f0a3697e50b1631...', Object(Shop)) #6 /home/pelanes1/public_html/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php(296): PayPal->validateOrder(23, 2, 0.3, '', 'Payment accepte...', Array, 2, false, 'f0a3697e50b1631...', Object(Shop)) #7 /home/pelanes1/public_html/modules/paypal/e in /home/pelanes1/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 866

Thanks for your help!

Ok, I find a solution! As I am using spanish site the problem occured by the empty fields of the PayPal module translation. So I filled up all spanish language fields in Translations / Installed modules and problem solved! PayPal is working correctly. Hope it helps.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I find a solution! As I am using spanish site the problem occured by the empty fields of the PayPal module translation. So I filled up all spanish language fields in Translations / Installed modules and problem solved! PayPal is working correctly. Hope it helps.

I have the same issue with my french website ! I have done what you said, and I will tell you tomorrow if, in fact, it's a translation issues !

Thank you for sharing your help on this no-man's land Paypal desert !!!