Prestashop cloud product images issue

So basically, I had made a website for my portfolio locally (Using XAMPP) And once I wanted to upload it I had a lot of issues with my host so I just went with prestashop cloud

My big issue now is, I can't get product images to view. I imported my products from my local website and added the images to each one of them. But I keep getting question marks

Yes I did regenerate thumbnails, and yes I turned off URL's 

Also just to give you an idea of what happens whenever I add images to products. watch this quick video.

And before you tell me to modify any code. I can't, because I don't have access to any files because they're all hosted on prestashop servers (Theres a free module for this that I can't use because of prestashop cloud limitations)

Update:

I got limited access to the directory (Not everything's listed)

Screenshot of filezilla directory listing

Also heres a link to my website

Am running the latest prestashop version(1.6.0.14)

Edited by 5parc (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I have a similar issue with cloud.....When I add a product and upload an image it works fine......But when I import from a csv file with the image location, I assume I then have to upload all the images....I have tried with FTP but it does not give me access to the img directory !!

Prestashop documentaion for csv importing just says  "The URL of the image must be an absolute link. In other words, it should be the link that may be used in a web browser in order to display the image. For instance: http://www.myprestashop/images/productXXX.gif."

I have created and image directory via ftp in the route and uploaded the image but still does not work.

If i add a product in the back office and then export to csv I get the image location of "http://tpluk.pswebshop.com/img/p/1/xxx.jpg"... and as before cloud FTP does not show this directory....

Maybe I missing somthing very simple....any ideas please .....