Post Code field disappeared

As the topic says...post code field is missing,...i checked localization > countries , all fields are correct, zip postal code option enabled but as u can see on the pic attached, no postal code field, so no chance to continue with registration, is there anything i should check? resetting some modules maybe? also i saw on some other posts that the issue was solved out by the author theme....thats what i did try too..contacted them..told them all field are set correctly, they even check the admin area and after around 50 minutes they navigated me to the localization > countries...there i can add fields..."that was exactly what i told them at the start of the chat" so 50 minutes nicely spent..btw i switched to the default theme and postal code field is there...all working well..so any hints which could help me..because i really dont count on the tech support.

thx guys

post-694186-0-23822500-1434315298_thumb.jpg

post-694186-0-07362000-1434315305_thumb.jpg

...if i disable the post code option im able to register...than im able to add the postal code manually in customers addresses by editing them..the field is there, if im moving the postcode field f.i. above the "first address" its moved in back end so its working fine...just the front office is missing it...

just found out.. if you switch to a country with a "state or county" like Italy or usa,.etc, it actually does nothing at all so not only post code field but also state field is missing as well.

Edited by rogue0104 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

...if i disable the post code option im able to register...than im able to add the postal code manually in customers addresses by editing them..the field is there, if im moving the postcode field f.i. above the "first address" its moved in back end so its working fine...just the front office is missing it...

just found out.. if you switch to a country with a "state or county" like Italy or usa,.etc, it actually does nothing at all so not only post code field but also state field is missing as well.

I'm experiencing the same problem.

Have you found a solution?

• 4 weeks later...