CMS problem - Info ok in DB ko on CMS pannel and Site

Good morning,

I'm migrating a store based on prestashop a hosting to another hosting. I copied the folders, I have imported the DB and I have considered the root directory of the original store and databases prefix. Right now I have almost no problems, you can browse the store, the products look, you can login properly with former users and the only problem detected is that when you try to access the pages managed by the CMS, these are not found.

I checked in the DB that ps_cms tables and ps_cms_lang have content that should have, but when from the administration panel prestashop entered Settings-> CMS, but I get a list of pages correctly, when I go into the detail modify the content or features, I mostly empty appears.

Introduce new data and give it to save even though the system indicates that it has successfully saved, when I return to go into detail empty again.

In this sense, links to pages stored in the CMS when I browse the store, displayed, but when you try to access the system tells you not find the desired page. I understand that if the control panel to enter the detail of an empty page shows, when browsing the page can happen something.

Some data related to migration are:

We have gone from a linux hosting to a different hosting windows, so instead of using .htaccess I created in web.config accordingly.

The previous version was prestashop 1.6.0.9 'and the new is 1.6.0.14.

Finally and if it can serve as input to help me, when I make CMS a massive change, it is done indicating eg CMS- Property> meta_title is empty. It seems that no access ps_cms_lang table correctly.

Thank you very much for the help.

A greeting.