No CMS ''HOME'' category

Hi,

For some reason my CMS ''home'' category seems to have disappeared. Also, when I try to configure my CMS block, both the right and left blocks are empty and no footer links appear unless I create a new category and put all the CMS pages I have created there. In the attached picture you can see that in Preferences > CMS, I don't have a home category and it says:  PAGES IN CATEGORY "" (7).
This also affects my ''Top horizontal menu'' module as I want to add the ''About Us'' page but can't do it since no CMS page links appear in the list. I sort of solved that by creating a new link that points to that URL, but I would prefer to be able to use the CMS link.

Is there a solution, other than the one I mention, to this problem?

Note: I'm using prestashop v.1.6.0.14

post-1007012-0-72141000-1433979239_thumb.png

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have the same problem as margar35 and I did something with languages

For some reason my CMS ''home'' category seems to have disappeared. Also, when I try to configure my CMS block, both the right and left blocks are empty and no footer links appear unless I create a new category and put all the CMS pages I have created there. In the attached picture you can see that in Preferences > CMS, I don't have a home category and it says:  PAGES IN CATEGORY "" (7).
This also affects my ''Top horizontal menu'' module as I want to add the ''About Us'' page but can't do it since no CMS page links appear in the list. I sort of solved that by creating a new link that points to that URL, but I would prefer to be able to use the CMS link.

Is there a solution, other than the one I mention, to this problem?

Note: I'm using prestashop v.1.6.0.14

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-1007012-0-72141000-1433979239_thumb

it is probably matter of translation only,

are you able to open page like:

yourdomain.com/your-admin/index.php?controller=AdminCmsContent&id_cms_category=1&updatecms_category

and check if there are translation for your language?