Add button to "navgiation bar" under products?

Hello!

I was wondering if there is a way to change the options on the "navigation bar thingy" ?

Example 1 is the standard layout of the module with the name I dont know... I would like it to look like example 2 if possible.

FuXC8A3.png

If someone knows the name of the module and its location it would be much appreciated!

Cheers / Eke

Edited by Eke (see edit history)

Hello!

I was wondering if there is a way to change the options on the "navigation bar thingy" ?

Example 1 is the standard layout of the module with the name I dont know... I would like it to look like example 2 if possible.

FuXC8A3.png

If someone knows the name of the module and its location it would be much appreciated!

Cheers / Eke

It is not a module, Whatever you attached is breadcrumb which is fetch using {capture} in each template file of Prestashop theme. It is not easy if you are not good Prestashop developer. For study you can find for breadcrumb and {capture} in your Prestashop installation.

It is not a module, Whatever you attached is breadcrumb which is fetch using {capture} in each template file of Prestashop theme. It is not easy if you are not good Prestashop developer. For study you can find for breadcrumb and {capture} in your Prestashop installation.

Would it be easier to put all products inside a category named shop and then somehow remove category shop from the dropdown navigation bar ?

Edited by Eke (see edit history)