Change domain name problem

Hi all

Ive changed my domain name over from howdoidoeverything to kaihoo.co.uk

but for some reason I am still getting howdoidoeverything in search engines and also from a google search engine I put on my site.

Can anyone tell me what's happening here or how I can fix this problem.

Thanks

I cannot help, but we may come up against as simlar issues as google would have indexed our old shopping cart script and therefore the google searcg result links will be pointinf to our old shopping cart links, so if anyone has way to fix these similar issue like Didzzz and ours - fire away! :)

Ive looked in the seo and it looks ok for the domain name.

http://www.kaihoo.co.uk/id_product-epson-stylus-sx115.html

so why is it in the search engines I have HowToBuyEverything in it.

Has for paying for this I think I have paid enough over 30 years on computers and 30 years of figuring. Also I have an HND in computers and I never say that to my clients.

What an insult muktadir

Come on shoppers lets fig this one, It can't be that difficult. I know there are programs to rewrite the urls which i use to have 3 years ago. I just cannot find it now.

Hope someone can help and not charge for us admins to make a living frm clients!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah!

you have got me wrong. there is nothing to do with prestashop for solving your problem. Read the reply made by 'alpaca' just before my post. Even if you delete both your websites, google will show the results, because they saves the results, does not search the site whenever someone search for some keywords.

This is because google updates information very slowly, as they have to crawl millions of sites. So even if your site has been inactive for months, results will appear in google.

Work needs to be done for SEO. You can talk all the developers, they will say the same. I am not a fraud, dude.

Hope you understand it now.