Error reporting from your PayPalAPI module

sounds

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly what's wrong, but as far as I know i did the Paypal setup correctly.

Although I haven't tested any payments through it, well I can't get past the checkout to find out.

We had a new customer inquire about a product yesterday.

I'm assuming they went through the site's checkout and attempted to checkout with Paypal.

But I got this email today - Error reporting from your PayPalAPI module

I'm not sure where to look on PrestaShop to see if this was a genuine attempt to make a purchase on the site or what.

Can anyone help me test it to be sure it is working correctly.

Thanks in advance

EDIT

I just tried to go through the checkout on our site and used that Paypal button under Proceed to checkout

http://snag.gy/OBmPn.jpg

Got this message on the next page:

Error occurred:

Please try to contact the merchant:

1. <b>PayPal response:</b>
  2. ->

Then I receive that same email again:

Hi,   Error reporting from your PayPalAPI module   A client has encountered a problem with the module PayPalAPI, see the report:   PayPal response:
->

I was searching the web and found my old thread from last year with the exact same issues, which I fixed,

I have recreated my paypal developer app, reinstalled the paypal module in presta and reconfigured all.

Still not working, the login with paypal gives the same error as previous and the checkout give the error above.

I can't really deal with this much longer, I'll have to find another solution soon if I can't resolve this minor issue.

Edited by sounds (see edit history)