Error en la instalación

Good morning, I commented my problem. I have a dedicated server on which shops stay, and I was all perfect.
The problem is that a hard disk was and I had to restore a new image involving new version of operating system (Centos 6.6 final 5.1.73-3.el6_5 Mysql, PHP 5.3.3've tested, 5.4, 5.6 and Apache 2.2 .15).

From this moment attempt to install prestashop 1.6.0.14 (I tested with previous versions 12 and 9) and gives me error creating data store. This was solved by modifying install / models / install.php but fails to continue to create the demo products. Of course not installed templates I can not begin.

Someone could tell me what the problem is. I have reviewed the configuration of the server and apparently this all as in the previous installation.

Thank you very much

Buenos días, os comento mi problema. Tengo un servidor dedicado en el cual alojo varias tiendas, y me iba todo perfecto. 

El problema es que se fue un disco duro y tuve que restaurar una nueva imagen que implicaba nueva versión de sistema operativo (Centos 6.6 final, Mysql 5.1.73-3.el6_5, PHP he probado 5.3.3, 5.4, 5.6 y Apache 2.2.15).

A partir de este momento intento instalar prestashop 1.6.0.14 ( he probado con versiones anteriores 12 y 9 )  y me da error al crear los datos de la tienda. Esto lo solucione modificando install/models/install.php pero al continuar da error al crear los productos demo. Y claro no instala plantillas con lo que no puedo empezar.

Alguien me podría decir cual es el problema. He revisado la configuración del server y aparentemente esta todo igual que en la instalación anterior.

Muchas gracias

dani

Edited by dafer52 (see edit history)