Discount Exclusion for product Combination

Hi Everyone, I'm using prestashop for this 3 years. So far, I did not have any problem. But recently, I have problem due to my discounted product that have combinations. I don't want to apply the discount for the combination, because I only want to apply the discount for the base product only. Do you have any solution for this issue? Thank in Advance.

Regards,

JL

But this is not an issue, rather I think it is an additional feature that you need, I think you need add some conditional for this in the CartController.php

Oh I see. do you have any script for this feature? I am not expert doing any scripts  :(

Hi Everyone, I'm using prestashop for this 3 years. So far, I did not have any problem. But recently, I have problem due to my discounted product that have combinations. I don't want to apply the discount for the combination, because I only want to apply the discount for the base product only. Do you have any solution for this issue? Thank in Advance.

Regards,

JL

You are hosting your shop on Prestashop Cloud ? Cause you added your topic to Prestashop Cloud forum section....

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)