Missing modules' CSS files

Hello guys,

believe it or not, today I woke up and my client's website suddenly does not load up CSS/JS files from modules. No changes have been made since yesterday when it was working 100%, the general CSS files are loaded up as well as general JS files, but not the ones from modules. 

I checked header.tpl, the part about CSS files is exactly the same as in default theme, otherwise even for example global.css would not load, right...

Has anybody encountered this issue before?

Thanks a lot

Hello guys,

believe it or not, today I woke up and my client's website suddenly does not load up CSS/JS files from modules. No changes have been made since yesterday when it was working 100%, the general CSS files are loaded up as well as general JS files, but not the ones from modules. 

I checked header.tpl, the part about CSS files is exactly the same as in default theme, otherwise even for example global.css would not load, right...

Has anybody encountered this issue before?

Thanks a lot

Ok, i have been informed that they changed memory limit in PHP.ini, could that has something to do with it?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys...

My problem was actually in a faulty module, installed from unverified source. It was one of those Ship to Pay modules, allowing you to assign payment methods to specific carriers.

Once i installed the module, it actually worked, but the CSS and JS was disrupted. When i removed this module, it all went back to normal.

If you are having similar problem, try disabling all overrides/modules in Advanced Parametres > Performance (meaning, switch to Yes).

If your CSS/JS load properly after this, the problem is in some module. If it happened suddenly, recently, then obviously check the latest modules installed.

hello

you use ccc for css / js ? (adv. parameters > performance)

Hello Vekia,

I have found the problem,... all header hooks were not applied since in ps_hook_alias table, there was alias for displayHeader s "Header". This did not worked, but once I have changed it to "header" (lower camel case), everything works. This strange thing is that it worked before and there was no update on my server (even not on local machine).

Thank you for your help,

Martin