Customization field on products page

Hello,

I've got a shop with about 1000 products, and i would like to add a customization field (a file upload field) on every detail page.

By modifying the product.php class I was able to put a default value, that way every product created got a file upload field in the front office.

My problem is to generate this field automatically for all the already created products, because it is too much to do it in the back office for each product individually....

I tried to do it via phpmyadmin by modifying the ps_product table but there must be other linkings for this data because it didn't change a thing. It's quiete a mess...

Is there any solution to do that ? It's rather urgent =/

Thanks for your response :)

You really shouldn't change directly core classes, as this is going to be a real problem when updating. 

If I understand correctly (some more details might have been helpful of what you are trying to achieve on each product), just modifying the product.tpl in your theme should be sufficient. 

If values are not presented in your front- or back-office after changing them directly in the database, it might be because they are cached (here again more info what you try to change in the database would been helpful). Unless you really know all the ins and outs I wouldn't suggest modifying database tables directly. Try clearing or turning off Prestashop's cache to see if your changes are successful.