Need to collect Shipping address for every order

Hi I run a website that sells gifts i.e. buyers in USA or UK buys a gift for someone in Africa. I am currently running a site on prestashop 1.4.7.0  but want to move to 1.6 latest edition. Anyway here is my issue, for every order I need the buyer to enter a madetory shipping address for every order, of which the shipping address should never be the same as the billing address. (Buyers cannot ship to their billing address they can only ship to a different address in Africa)

So the process will be:

Billing Address (USA / UK /CANADA/ AUSTRALIA) >>> Deliverry Address (AFRICA) >>> Delivery Fee >>> Payment

On Delivery Address Page the buyer should have an option to simply select a previous address that they would have sent to before.

Can anyone please assist me with this requirement, yes they is an option in prestashop to select to ship to different address but I want my site to have it by default that it only ships to an address different from the billing address

What happens if I wanted to buy my [spam-filter] a gift on your site? Like a normal couple we live in the same house.

Thank you for your reply, my business is allowing people in the first world countries to send or buy products for their family or friends in third world counties. An example is africans that now live in the USA but with family back in Africa, they buy groceries on our website and their families in Africa get the groceries. 

So that is why in my original post I said shipping address has to be different from billing address.