Display transaction records on product page

huqike

public function getTransactionRecords($id_product)
	{
		$sql = 'SELECT p.id_product,
					od.id_order_detail,
					c.`firstname` AS firstname,
					od.`product_name` AS product_name,
					od.`unit_price_tax_incl` AS unit_price,
					od.`product_quantity` AS product_quantity,
					oh.`date_add` AS date_add
				FROM ps_product p
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'order_detail` od ON (p.`id_product` = od.`product_id`) 
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'orders` o ON (od.`id_order` = o.`id_order`) 
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'order_history` oh ON (o.`id_order` = oh.`id_order`)
					LEFT JOIN `'._DB_PREFIX_.'customer` c ON (o.`id_customer` = c.`id_customer`)
				WHERE oh.id_order_state in ('2','3','4','5') and p.`id_product` = '".$id_product."'
				ORDER BY od.id_order_detail ASC';

return Db::getInstance()->ExecuteS($sql);
	}

public function hookDisplayLeftColumn($params)
	{
			$id_product = (int)(Tools::getValue('id_product'));
			$prod  = new Product($id_product, true, (int)($this->context->language->id));

$this->context->smarty->assign(
				array(
				  'transaction_records' => Configuration::get('TRANSACTIONRECORDS_SETTING'),
				  'transaction_records_link' => $this->context->link->getModuleLink('transactionrecords','display'),
				  'prod' => $prod
				)
			);
	  return $this->display(__FILE__, 'transactionrecords.tpl');
	}

Hi I am trying to display transaction records on product page, and I'm not a developer. I wrote these codes according to documentation from prestashop official doc site, but I'm still struggling to make it work.

Anyone tries to displays those transaction records and make it work? Any help would be appreciated.

Where did you put this code? Did you hook the function already?

Normally, this hook function will be called from within a module, like the module blockfacebook, blockcontact etc.

Maybe have a look there how they build the module (also see Prestashop developers guide for this) and how they hooked the function

finally, this piece of code seems odd:

WHERE oh.id_order_state in ('2','3','4','5') and p.`id_product` = '".$id_product."'

Think you need to remove the double quotes:

WHERE oh.id_order_state in ('2','3','4','5') and p.`id_product` = '.$id_product.'

My 2 cents,
pascal

Hi Pascal,

Yes I have built the module according to documentation, and the module does show something as documentation shows. Then I tried to add these codes to do the work, I also tried removing the double quotes and still no luck.

Qike