How to put a content box into a specific cms page?

IngeOmar

Hi everyone my name is Omar, i was trying to find the way to get a content box into a specific CMS page for days, i can´t put it into in the "main" section (no footer or header)  i can´t do it, i ́d try a hook but doesn't show up, i´d try by hard coding by files in ftp but it´s php and doesn't work like that,  :(  :(  i almost lost it please help  how can i do that? it seems easy but i´m new in prestashop.

I want the content box because i have a sugar CRM form  that work´s only that way but i cant put the content box where it´s needed.

Thank you for your time and i hope someone can help me.

Try maybe with this tutorial https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/351932-free-tutorial-how-to-add-hooks-to-prestashop-cms-pages/ but you will 

need some module that display that content.

For hard coding you could try with 

{if $cms->id eq your_cms_page_id}
....content
{/if}

in theme cms.tpl file but as you mention some form then probably you will need override of Cmscontroller.

These are just some ideas , hope something is useful to you.

Try maybe with this tutorial https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/351932-free-tutorial-how-to-add-hooks-to-prestashop-cms-pages/ but you will 

need some module that display that content.

For hard coding you could try with 

{if $cms->id eq your_cms_page_id}
....content
{/if}

in theme cms.tpl file but as you mention some form then probably you will need override of Cmscontroller.

These are just some ideas , hope something is useful to you.

Hi razaro! thanks for your time, look i´m trying to put a form from Sugar CRM for get the info directly into my CRM that form call one file .js to make it work, so the module 'content box´ it´s the one that can make it happen, i´m trying to show the module in the center of the cms custom page. 

If it is just html and js code then that module should be enough.

You probably will need to restrict that module only to that custom page.

So not sure of exact code, but maybe custom hook from that tutorial that you add

to cms.tpl probably need to be inside condition like in my previous post.