Exporting to Amazon / Ebay?

Is it an easy process with an add-on to export all my products to Ebay and amazon? Is there a way to make a smooth transition?

Would you recommend one over the other? Are there other costs involved over the add ons?

Which add ons would you recommend?

Thanks

Gemma

With regards to the amazon module - What product information needs to be inputted on the product page? Does it just send all the product information from our store to amazon in one click - all automatically? Is there a limit to the number of products?

Thanks

Gemma

So much depends on your products. You have to comply with Amazon's selling requirements and create an account (pro I think) or Amazon first. You can configure the module to send your products to Amazon and there are no limits as far as the module is concerned. We send over 1000 to each of the european Amazon sites. And also to Amazon.com

ORders and stock levels and prices are synced via the module with Amazon

With Amazon the products either have to already have product pages listed on Amazon or if your products are unique to you you have to have Ean's for example to enable the product

So much will depend on your products. For example you have to have special dispensation from Amazon to sell Jewelry

• 2 weeks later...

We use the amazon module (from common-services) and find it works pretty well, and support has been good.

I would only recommend using the (free) eBay module if you are prepared to keep a very close eye on your ebay listings and sales to make sure quantities on eBay are being updated correctly and orders are being imported!

Plus, I should also mention, the more places you sell on, the more frequently you should have updates running. or you risk selling you last item more than once and having to disappoint your customers.