Error upgrading from 1.6.0.11 to 1.6.0.14

I presume this is a server folder "/docs" and not the folder in where your Prestashop is running ? If it is a server folder you can ignore. Copying the folder.... is only a message for "Im'm backing-up /docs...." it it is outside your shop so not tragic. The upgrade stops or runs till the end ?

Upgrade stops and offers a recovery.

Before that in upgrade log I can see successful copying:

classes/.htaccess
config/.htaccess
config/xml/.htaccess
css/.htaccess

and after that error with /docs/.htaccess

I can't find such folder in PS directory...maybe I don't understand something? Because if it is not in PS folder, than why presta trying to upgrade that? (outside PS folder I also can't find such folder)

Mainly the 1.click-upgrade makes a back-up of all folders in where Prestashop is added. I presume that the structure of your server is not clearly regulated, cause Prestashop is trying to back-up also other folders outside.

Disable the back-up option and backup FTP by yourself. In this case by downloading all files from your FTP with filezilla to your local machine. Before you download the FTP make a database back-up using the tab "advanced parameters - DB backup " on your back-office. Than go to 1-click-upgrade module and deactivate the back-up function. Without backup you will be able to upgrade successfully.

Sorry cannot read Cyrillic, but seems to be a problem of your server structure. Which is the exact way of your shop on the server (like www/vhost/html/). At the time I don't have a solution, this should be provided by your hoster.

If I were you I will download all to a local Xampp try to upgrade here and upload the upgraded version to your server.