paypal error.

Tone.nugen

Double check your info and make sure you are set to live and not test mode.

If using a Paypal sandbox account for testing make sure you are set to test mode and not live.

Thanks for the reply, I'm new to Prestashop but I have logged in and check the preference setting but i cannot find where to check if the site is live or in test mode.

also i'm using paypal v3.0.6.

please advise.

Toan

update: I have enabled shop and test if paypal is working, but it still not working 

Edited by Tone.nugen (see edit history)

What version of Prestashop are you using and are you sure of the PayPAl version as that seems to be an older module.

In Dec. of last year PayPal changed their connection method from SSL to TLS and the older PayPal version have to be updated.

You can modify the older version to work with the new security but better off just updating to the latest version.

You can click on modules at top of page then search for Paypal then change the drop down at top of list to Price: low to high and you will see the PayPal modules.

Does the Modules section of the BO give the message that the PayPal module needs updating.

When I say double check your info I mean the account login you put in the PayPal module, make sure its correct, usually right above that account info you will see options for Live mode or Test mode.