Shop went down after changing cache settings

Zapalgo

Hi there!

I`m using Prestashop version 1.5.5.0

This is an adress of our shop:

www.zapalgo.com/new/

We are trying to update our shop with some new visuals, our webdesigner changed some settings in Prestashop`s backoffice (without our permission). In the Advanced parameters->Perfomance to be exact. After changing these setting our site stopped working.

Earlier our site had an intro, now there is only our logo. I am able to go to our shop section:

http://zapalgo.com/new/index.php?id_category=3&controller=category

but after clicking any of my products, site informs me that product cannot be found, although products are listed properly in backoffice.

Have anyone stumbled upon similiar problem? Or maybe somebody has any, even the tiniest, thoughts on this problem? 

Try to enable debug mode, there must be some errors.

To do so open file config/defines.inc.php  (using FTP or hosting control panel)
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

change false-->true:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
Now visit page(s) with issues and you should see some error message.

Think you should clear cache, disable CCC for js and css, and also if you have any caching module or
service, clear cache there.

For homepage most blocks are hidden, with jQuery or CSS but pslider block is empty maybe because of some error.

Also I noticed link to category you posted is not using friendly url , but links to products are.
So check  settings in Preferences > SEO & URLs, try to enable Friendly Urls.

And do not blame webdesigner for errors, and for permission to change settings, well maybe but note
clearing cache or changing any option there should not make these big changes and error. They were 
there even before any  option has been changed.