Discount Code (Cart Rules) - For Whole order inc Shipping

Hi all,

In Prestashop 1.4x I was able to create a discount code for a value such as £3 and this would be taken off the WHOLE order INCLUDING shipping.

In the back end of Prestashop 1.6x the closest option for this is to take the discount code off the order (excluding shipping) - I have tried out discount codes created in different formats and none include the shipping code into an overall order cost)

Does anyone know how I can have a discount applied to the whole order (cost of product & shipping cost)

Thanks

Edited by manishp100 (see edit history)

Hi,

under -> Prices Rules ->Cart Rules -> Conditions 

You can choose if to include or not the shipping into your discount code.

See the image.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,

Unfortunately that is a rule to set the minimum customer spend to qualify for the discount, if you click on the 'Actions' Tab you will see how the discount code is applied and that is where it shows 'Order (Excluding Shipping)

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Has anyone found a solution to this?

I managed to find this thread:
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/274517-cart-rule-voucher-how-to-make-the-discount-amount-include-shipping-cost/page-2

But they suggest the solution to be a paid module in french. I have so much custom code in my site I am a little scared to try and add a module at this stage.
I would love to be able to just adjust some some code - I'm guessing somewhere in CartRule.php.

Any help would be appreciated. Happy to pay for a solution... :)