SOLVED: CMS URL

Hi all,

I have the following problem:

Whenever I am clicking on an URL to a CMS page it will redirect me to www.mydomain.com/content/6-name-of-cms-page

The first time always works perfectly

But whenever I am already on a CMS page and want to click on an URL linking to another CMS page it will redirect me to

www.mydomain.com/content/content/7-another-cms-page

From here it will redirect me to www.mydomain.com/content/content/content/8-yet-another-cms-page

As you can see it will just add more and more pieces of /content/  inside the URL

Resulting in a 404 page not found error.

I am running the PrestaShop version 1.6.0.14

Theme is Sweetlingerie (I know, don´t mention it)

Friendly URL is activated.

Edited by helldog2004 (see edit history)

Are these links that PrestaShop has generated, or did you manually enter the addresses in a module?

These links are created inside backend of PrestaShop website under settings/CMS

These are default modules of PrestaShop creating the CMS pages.

You can check the website at http://www.onlineruitershop.nl

The CMS pages are at the bottom of the site (four different squares).

First time you hit one it works perfectly, second time it will add /content/ to the URL

I don't understand what you are saying. You see in every clean PS installation you have the CMS option in the back-end.

This CMS linking is adding /content/ to every page. Doesn't matter where the link has been planted.

How can this be related to another module on the theme? I understand there are a couple of custom modules and functionalitites.

But I don't understand the relationship between this CMS thingy and the custom edits in the theme.

Could you clarify this for me?

I found the module which is placing the footer.

And I found this in the template file:

<ul id="footercustom_link_informations">
					<li class="footercustom_link_title footercustom_title">{$blocktitle1}</li>
					{foreach from=$blocks1 item=block name=loop}
						<li>{if $block.link}<a href="{$block.link}" title="{$block.title}">{/if}{if $block.title}{$block.title}{/if}{if $block.link}</a>{/if}</li>
					{/foreach}
				</ul>

It seems it is extracting the URL from $block.link

This also seems to be the case for the four blocks at the bottom of the footer. These seems to extract the URL's from $reinsurance1_description untill $reinsurance4_description

Also when I am taking a look at the footercustom.php file it states:

if (version_compare(_PS_VERSION_, '1.6.0.12', '>='))
			$this->_html .= '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.__PS_BASE_URI__.'js/admin/tinymce.inc.js"></script>';

Inside the tinymce.inc.js it states the following:

relative_urls : false,

So, I am afraid this bug is not being created by relative URL's.

Any other solution that might help?

Nevermind, I am realy stupid.

Never worked with this template before, but it seems to have its own configuration section inside the backend.

In here the owner of the website filled the links like "content/somepage" (relative). Everything is working now.