Problem with Refferal program module

Hi guys,

I am using prestashop 1.6.11 , I have 3 problem with "referral program module" and "western union module". Can you please help me?

Referral program

-------------------

1.When a sponsor suggest website to someone no voucher send with email.

Email is like this:

We are pleased to offer you a voucher worth {discount_display} (voucher # {discount_name}) that you can use on your next order. Get referred and earn a discount voucher of $15.00!

also state is not changing from "Pending friends" to "Friend i sponsored" in sponsor account after registration.

Western union

----------------

Western union module doesn't send Email to a customer who selected western union as his payment method.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm  using PS 1.6.0.13 with Customer referral program v1.7.0

1.  Same problem here with the email alert not replacing the variables with the actual values:  "We are pleased to offer you a voucher worth {discount_display} (voucher # {discount_name})"

2.  Also, the conditions pop-up doesn't show the text entered in the module BO.  It's always blank

• 1 month later...

This seems to be a long running problem with prestashop. And it is one that is posted many times and never answered.

This is displayed on the email sent to a customer instead of the actual voucher code and details.

We are pleased to offer you a voucher worth {discount_display} (voucher # {discount_name})

This renders the whole referral program completely useless.