Help altering Spanish translation of Cash on Delivery module.

I'm a bit stuck.

I want to change the front end translation of the cash on delivery module in Spanish.

I tried going to languages>translations and choosing modules and then the spanish language, but it only give me three things I can translate that are all from the back end.

The I tried take a look at payment.tpl but that will only change the English.

So in the end I found modules/cashondelevery/translations/es.php which I edited to reflect the changes I wanted, but they do not appear on the front end. I cleared the cache on the browser and then tried other borwsers. No go, still not updated on the front end. I double checked the change was updated on the server. So then I went to advanced preferences>perfomance and chose force recompile cache and saved. Check the frond end again. Stil no. Then I turned recompile off and smarty cache wasn't being used anyway. Oh yea, and I deleted the prestashop cache too. Relload the front page, still not updted....

What did I miss?

Great. Thanks you! Yes I wanted to do the translation through Localization > Translations, I just couldn't find the right place.

Regsarding translations I think it would be great if there was and option to expand all the sub headings so that it was possible to seach on the page to find what you want to change. Believe it or not I went thorugh and expanded most of the headings to try and find what I was looking for, but didn't do it with ALL of them (and therefore couldn't find it).

Thanks again!