Prestashop 1.5 working extremely slow!

nanogioia

Hi I had my prestashop on a VPS and it was working fine, now I changed to a shared hosting, with 2048MB of RAM and its running extremely slow, can anyone help me with any tip to see whats the cause? I really need to solve this, its impossible to navigate through the shop and sometimes it just does not charges the shop. It sometimes work fine and not so slow, and sometimes it falls the server.

Thank you very much!

I attach a photo with prestashop profiling on

post-761407-0-42485500-1429737409_thumb.jpg

Edited by nanogioia (see edit history)

Start by investigating the modules which are hooked to "displayHome" because under "Hook Processing" it says that this hook takes a lot of time/ram to complete.

To get the list of modules hooked to "displayHome", you need to go to "Modules > Positions", search for "displayHome" and start by disabling them one by one and comparing each time you disable a module

I hope this helps

Thanks for your reply.

I am using the Dutch language, your refer to "displayHome".

I cant find something that looks like "displayHome", the pull down menu shows all options, but i don't know what to change.

Thanks!

Hi Piet, (Hallo)

Display Home is the technical name of the hook. I believ in the Dutch version something like "Homepage Content" or so. Something with 'Home' or 'Homepage'

The modules connected to these are the ones that show their data in the middle of the home page.

pascal

• Like 1