Formatting 2 separate shipping carriers at checkout

Hi

I have set up 2 different shipping carriers on my site (prestashop 1.6)

One is to deal with a single product that will use a different shipping company to fulfil orders, the other shipping option is for all other products.

The set up is fine, and the calculations of total shipping cost are working great, but the format and display of product shipping in checkout isn't correct. I have attached a screenshot -

post-80268-0-96841500-1429528783_thumb.jpg

the following errors are occuring:

1. The shipping options are duplicated in display

2. The time frame displayed is incorrect for the standard shipping option (default lorry logo) - this should read 3-10 days

3. I would like to display the individual price of shipping per carrier - so for the Play Magnus Shipping to Europe by Road it should be £6.50 and for the Standard Shipping for the second product in the cart it should be £10.00

How can I acheive/fix this please?

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks

I'm also looking for solution to this.

I have 100 products, 50 of them you can send by carrier A, 50 of the rest by carrier B. I you want to order from both groups you need to pay for the carrier twice (for mix order you pay for A and B).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 
Having problem with two carrier in two product. When buyer selects two products with two different shipping carrier, in the delivery method page at checking out process, it shows the same delivery time. I attached the screenshot. Im using 1.6.0.9. please help me out.

post-1001013-0-91515600-1431131220_thumb.png

post-1001013-0-23319500-1431131234_thumb.png