Payment error: 'SmartyException' with message 'Missing template name'

Hi everyone,

I've a shop with Prestashop 1.6., I've installed a payment module of virtual POS (Redsys), but it doesn't work. When I accept the payment on the virtual POS interface, I return to my shop, at the Order History page, but my cart is not empty and I haven't any order on my BO.

The technicians of Redsys tell me that they get the next error:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Missing template name' in /home3/walkinm9/public_html/myshopname/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php:639

Could anyone help me with this? Some code or file that I have to modify?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Eowyn_86 (see edit history)

Why aren't you asking them to find and fix the problem for free, as the guarantee on the addons page says they will.  The error message they found is not very helpful at all.

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/6492-card-payment-redsys-virtual-pos-servired-sermepa.html

Our guarantees
✔ Money back guarantee* if module does not work in your store (we could need access to FTP and Backoffice to solve the problem).
✔ We offer free installation and free assistance! If you feel more comfortable, contact us as soon as you purchase the module and we can do the installation for you :)
✔ FREE SUPPORT offered for 3 months since purchase or 3 months after update expired (if module update purchased).
✔ Problems with the module in your store? Don't worry! Contact us and we will solve it for free.
✔ Any doubt? Contact us! Feel free to ask for any doubt. We will be very pleased to answer them all.
✔ We can personalize it if you need it. Contact us to ask for a quote.