(SOLVED) Adding expressions to a module ?

I'm currently customizing a template for a customer and I would like to add a few expressions to a module but i'm not sure whether it's possible or not. For example in the Advertising module : in the backend I can modify the expressions per language. At the moment, there are 3 expressions for this module :

-Block advertising
-Adds a block to display an advertising
-Advertising

Is it possible to add some extra expressions to the module ? If yes, can somebody point me in the right direction ?

To add a translatable expression to the advertising module on the Front Office, modify modules/blockadvertising/blockadvertising.tpl and write the following wherever you want the expression to appear:

{l s='This is a translatable expression' mod='blockadvertising'}

Change 'This is a translatable expression' to whatever English text you want displayed.

To add a translatable expression to the configuration page of the advertising module in the Back Office, modify modules/blockadvertising/blockadvertising.php. In Prestashop v1.3, there is already a configuration page, but in Prestashop v1.2.5, there isn't, so you'll need to create a getContent() function. In this function, you can write the following wherever you want the expression to appear:

$this->l('This is a translatable expression')