change the domain name

I am trying to find out how to change the domain name to my new PrestaShop. Im using.

I have Oscommerce site from before name old.com and want that domain to be the name of my new Prestashop site.

I connect to phpmyadmin  and chance PS_SHOP_DOMAIN PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL value

to old.com bud nothing happent, now the server can`t find the site.

The both websites are hostet  on the same server.

What changes need to do,
Thanks

I hope someone understend what Im trying to say here.

The ip address for a domain is set at your domain registrar. Usually this is where you purchased the domain.

If you are using the same host as you used with OSC, and you purchased the domain from that host, they should be able to help you.

If not you will need to get your IP info from your current host and then point your domain to that IP at your domain registrar.

I think I have messit up a litle bit when I try to change my domaine, my host set the ip address for a domain and I change the name in

PS_SHOP_DOMAIN PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL. to my new name but now the server can`t find the site and I can not log in to my

admin eather, the password is correct, I can log in to cpanel and ftp bud not to BO.

The staff where I host the site say that the reason can be that at I have wroat the new name somwhere with space and thats way

the server cant find the site, bud I have check all the spelling and can`t find any miss spelling of the name.

Is ther any ather way to log in to BO or find what is wrong her, or do I have to opload all over again.

My shop was running whery god before and ewerithing works fine, the problems only comes when vi start messing up

with out to now what vi are doing.

It can take a few hours after an ip has changed to be accessible. And if they made a change  to your DNS record it could take 24 to 48 hours. Regardless, uploading files will not help. If an error was made it could be in your configuration file \config\settings.inc.php. Make sure the database name, password, and address is correct.

Or you may need to access your database via your host and change the domain name in table ps_configuration > PS_SHOP_DOMAIN

Thanks for replay, I talk to my host service and they say I have to change url in admin bud when I try to log in to BO

I get this error,

Notice: Constant __PS_BASE_URI__ already defined in  /home/styleqaw/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 110

and

This is the base url in my config.inc.php in line 110

define('__PS_BASE_URI__', $context->shop->getBaseURI());

In setting inc.php this is the base url.

define('__PS_BASE_URI__', '/');

And in cpanel shop_url my physical_uri is /.

Is there something I have to change her.

When the say Admin, are you sure that means Prestashop? It could be the admin for your host account. If it is a domain error with Prestashop, as I said above you may need to edit your MySQL database directly. Table ps_configuration > PS_SHOP_DOMAIN. 

Thanks for thet, the error stop coming up bud I still can`t log in to BO, the password seams to be ok

bud when I click on login, nothing happends, so it must be something wrong with domain in my host acount.

I will contakt them again and se whats happends, thanks

Yes when I go to my site amoda.no from Crome its sees to many redirects from third party,

I have not change the domain name from BO, becose I can`t login, bud I have change the name in

cpanel shop url, and shop domain