Reduction Voucher

In the voucher details, you can set:

Cumulative with other vouchers
-> or
Cumulative with vouchers and price discounts

Checking neither will stop the voucher being used with any other voucher, or for any discounted products.

This works with the 1.0 Final release - not sure on RC's though.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know a way to apply a voucher that will give a discount (like 30%) to all products in a cart but not in a way that will give any one product more than 30% in the cases where it is already on sale?

If I unselect the two cummulative options, I get the discount not being applied to any of the products in the cart if one is already discounted.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have the same problem !!!
I need to be able to ad a voucher with ex. 20 % discount for products set to original prices.
I can do this but when a customer has a product in the cart witch price already is reduced there will be an error.
It will tell the customer that the voucher cant be used with already reduced prices and there for it will not work at all, even with the product with original price.
-The customer can there for not use the voucher !

Anybody got a salution ? PLEASE !!!

:) ok,
I want the voucher to reduce prices only at original prices - not poducts already on campain.
While added fer ex 2 products in cart ( 1 with original price + 1 with camapain price ) i only (as far as i can se)
have 2 options:
1: the voucher works with campain products BUT will add the disscount to this product as well.
2: the voucher does not work with campains and will there for not work at all as long as there a campainproduct in the same cart.

Little hard to explain , sorry.
Thanks for helping me !

• 9 months later...

Sorry for getting this old topic back up.
But i have the same problem:
Customer adds two products: 1 on sale, 1 normal
Customer adds voucher that is set non-cumulative
=> error message

But it should get applied! But only to the product not on sale.

Sorry for getting this old topic back up.
But i have the same problem:
Customer adds two products: 1 on sale, 1 normal
Customer adds voucher that is set non-cumulative
=> error message

But it should get applied! But only to the product not on sale.

I'm having the same problem, glad someone brings this topic up again.

• 3 months later...

This problem with the vouchers and reduced items, existed a couple of years ago. (I'm sure I reported it as a bug!). I've just returned to Prestashop, and am disappointed to find it's still there! (I'd forgotten about it til I came to test out the vouchers).
I'm finding that I can add some sale items to the cart and the discount is taken off them, but also other sale items can't be added to the cart. Makes no sense at all!
I should be able to add any sale item to the cart, without the voucher being used against them.
Can't anyone solve this?
Chrissie :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please give us a solultion for this...I'm having the same issue. I want all of my items to be marked "on sale" but then i have to allow vouchers to be used with other discounts and I don't want vouchers to be used on ALL items. I wish we could just be specific with each item and say whether or not the voucher can apply to it. Can someone help???

• 5 months later...

Hello.

I think you should use lof coupons

Lof Coupons module helps you create Vouchers by selecting each product for one or more customer , one or more group customer.

With the default Vouchers of Prestashop, you can only select one category for one compatible customer or one group of customer so it is very difficult, inconvenient to send e-mail to your customers if you use the default Vouchers. Now, this becomes very easy when you use our module named: Lof Coupons. Normal installation as other prestashop modules, no need to change Prestashop’s core. Once you install the module successfull you will see the 3 tabs in the Payment tab: Lof Coupons, Lof Send Mail and Lof E-mail Template. These tabs replace the default tab Vouchers of Prestashop.

Here is the link: http://landofcoder.com/prestashop/others/lof-coupons.html

Now, Please see demo.

user name: [email protected]

Password: landofcoder

• 8 months later...