Cart Submission to create email instead of Processing Payment

MatthewC

Hello Prestashop!

I am part of an IT Company who is moving into also integrating Hardware/Network Infrastructure purchases, and would like to create a small PrestaShop website for our users to inform us when laptops, batteries, Peripherals and possible network equipment is needed. We turned to PrestaShop to give our users an easy Interface for this process. However, we do not want to have the clients paying through the website, as only a few special users have budgeting permissions within these organizations, and every individual attempting to pay for products would cause a budgeting nightmare. 

Instead, we would like the cart to submit the contents of the purchase as an email into our already existing ticketing system. That way, we can take these tickets and send them off to the accounting teams of these organizations and also send it through our already existing Accounting system. I dug through the existing Modules, and looked through the forums, but couldn't find anything of the sort. Is there a Module like this already existing, or is this something that would need to be created manually?

If I have to create this manually, how would the process look? I am new to website design/modification so any help would be appreciate on that front!

Thank you!

Hijack mean copy the code and refacto it according your need. Changing the directory, file name and class name been the bare minimum.

As regarding check or bankwire those module are really simple and not real need for database thingy.