[SOLVED] No Carriers Available When Checking Out

Hi,

When a user tries to checkout, they get the following message "No carriers available" and are therefore unable to complete the transaction. The error message shown on the page is "Error: None of your chosen carriers deliver to the address you have selected".

I have a new install V1.6.0.14 with the included using the theme.

Products have been added and the two default carriers have been selected for each product. 

1) Pick up

2) My carrier

Both are free.

In the carrier settings I originally set my Zone Range to my local one (Oceania) and then tried selecting all Ranges.

In localization I made sure that the local Zone, Country, and State are all set as active.

Cache, Compile, and class_index have all been cleared.

In the Configuration Information the following two files are shown as missing:

• .gitignore
  • .gitmodules

On the error_log there is "PHP Fatal error:  Class 'QuickShopController' not found in /public_html................/classes/controller/Controller.php on line 135"

++++++++++++++++

public static function getController($class_name, $auth = false, $ssl = false)
{
[line 135]   return new $class_name($auth, $ssl);
}

++++++++++++++++++

Any ideas as to what may be wrong or what I may have missed?

Thanks

Edited by IeM (see edit history)

I've added the following files:

• .gitignore
  • .gitmodules

Not getting the following error anymore: ""PHP Fatal error:  Class 'QuickShopController' not found in /public_html................/classes/controller/Controller.php on line 135""

Still have the same issue after going over the settings a dozen more times. I set up another site with the same settings but without the 100 products and it works fine.

I tried exporting and then importing the categories and products but Prestashop still does not have the ability to move all of the details so this is not a solution either. May have to look at what DB files have to be exported and imported via PHPadmin to get around this.

Ok another day wasted and still in trouble,

Just spent another day setting up a replacement site with 70+ products.

All was going well until I was ready to leave it at that. On the last test, the shipping at check out failed AGAIN.  "Error: None of your chosen carriers deliver to the address you have selected."

It was working fine after adding the products, setting the localization etc. It stuffed up after playing with the top menu, Advanced Parameters, and Administration settings.

Is it time to look for a less buggy system?

Found the problem.

I started again this time copying the BD with each change and testing the effects on the shopping cart.

Everything works fine until you activate Advanced Stock and the use of warehousing.

Now will in the initial set up if you do not allocate any couriers to a product, it will take that as meaning all couriers are available for that product, this is not the case with the warehouses.

If you do not go into each warehouse and actively set couriers for each of them, then when the customer goes to checkout they will get the error stating that there is no courier that delivers to the address.

Sort of simple but there were no warnings or hints.

Now onto the next problem.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I tried everything and have been struggling with this issue for over a week. All of the above plus, the product itself has to have an assigned warehouse and assigned supplier. Otherwise, no rates will show in the cart for that product.

So, here's what worked for me:

1. install the UPS module
  2. configure the first page only (do not assign categories or products to the carrier)
  3. never could get the module rate choices to show on the order form so, I made new ones
  4. set the shipping charge flat rate by pricing- couldn't get the weight to configure correctly
  5. make sure each product has an assigned warehouse and supplier
  6. make sure each assigned warehouse has added assigned shipping methods - they appear under the warehouse but, have to be added
  7. hope I don't lose too much money in the process...
  8. and oh, if you make any change to the cart, you may have to uninstall/ reinstall / reconfigure these mods

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Found the problem.

I started again this time copying the BD with each change and testing the effects on the shopping cart.

Everything works fine until you activate Advanced Stock and the use of warehousing.

Now will in the initial set up if you do not allocate any couriers to a product, it will take that as meaning all couriers are available for that product, this is not the case with the warehouses.

If you do not go into each warehouse and actively set couriers for each of them, then when the customer goes to checkout they will get the error stating that there is no courier that delivers to the address.

Sort of simple but there were no warnings or hints.

Now onto the next problem.

Awesome little point!

No shipping available was driving me crazy, since I have added other carriers previously, but I forgot that the actual warehouse must ALSO get the carrier assigned!

Thanks for posting this solution!

• Like 1