Need a module for custom product bundles.

subaru4wd

Our store needs a custom module, i have not been able to find a module that will suit our needs and my last option has been to contact developers to see what it would cost to develop.

Here is what I need the module to do:
I want customers to be able to build their own combination of available products, from a single product window. As it is right now, we offer several packs of existing products, or what we call "Bundles". We have one main item, that has several accessory items available. The problem is, our website is cluttered with all of these bundles, see:
http://multirotormania.com/47-multirotor-packages

We have duplicate bundles where the only difference is the motors and props. We would like to have just one product page for the frame, and that product page would have lists of optional motors, props, speed controllers, and other accessories the customer could quickly choose from to build their own bundle.

We need to make sure the module pulls from existing inventory to keep our stock levels accurate. It would also be real nice to offer "free" options that are not options but just add a note to the product to alert our staff of customizations the customer would like.This would all need to be controlled from the back office. I would need drop down menus, radio buttons, check boxes and text input boxes for the various accessories and options.  

For example:

Frame option:  (choose only one with radio button or drop down menu)

-Frame #1 (+$20)
-Frame #2 (+$25)

Motors option: (choose only one with radio button or drop down menu)

-Motors #1 (+$40)
-Motors #2 (+$60)

-Motors #3 (+$80)

Prop Quantity:  (enter a quantity from a pre-selected list)

-5x4 props (quantity box, would calculate total and add to price)

-6x3 props (quantity box, would calculate total and add to price)

Extras option: (check box for multiple options)

-Add battery strap (+$2)
-Add Battery wire (+$2)

-Add Battery (+$25)

(all of the above options would be for actual products we stock and inventory, which need to be pulled from inventory when ordered.... below would be customized options that are not products and do not effect any inventory)

Custom Option: (text box, radio button, checkbox or a Drop Down Menu)

-Free Gift Wrapping (no charge)

-Custom Printed Decal sheet (+$10)

I understand this is a lot to ask for. If its something you think can be accomplished please reply here or contact me via PM. 

Edited by subaru4wd (see edit history)

Sorry, please re-read what I need my module to do.    Yours does not seem to do any of it.    

I am not looking to adapt something, i need a module that does exactly what it is I said.   

I also have a heavily customized theme and I need to be absolutely sure the module looks good, reads well (not broken english translated poorly) and is flawless in its operation.

Edited by subaru4wd (see edit history)