Add a new address (V.1.6.0.13)

FourTeen

Hi,

For an existing customer, there is an option to 'add new address' in one page checkout / my account.

I would like to re-order the field in this form, for example asking First Name and Last Name first before address.

However, I couldn't find where the code I need to change.

Any clue? I think it should be in address.tpl but I only found this 'comment' code

Thanks!

post-901592-0-45608300-1426332690_thumb.png

Edited by FourTeen (see edit history)

I just checked my PrestaShop v1.6.0.14 test site and the first name and last name are already displayed before the address. What country do you have as your default country?

PrestaShop automatically displays the text fields in the same order that they are displayed in the address. You can change the address format of a country on the Localization > Countries tab.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked my PrestaShop v1.6.0.14 test site and the first name and last name are already displayed before the address. What country do you have as your default country?

PrestaShop automatically displays the text fields in the same order that they are displayed in the address. You can change the address format of a country on the Localization > Countries tab.

Thanks for ur response.

In my condition, here is the order in sign up form opc (ideal for me):

Address

Address (Line 2)

City

Zip Code

First Name

Last Name

Country

State

Additional Info

Home Phone

Mobile Phone

As in my account (or add new address feature):

Address

Address (Line 2)

State

City

Zip Code

Home Phone

First Name

Last Name

Country

Additional Info

Mobile Phone 

Alias

Also, I couldn't find how to change address format in Localization  > Country. 

Do u have any idea for this?

Big thanks!

On the Localization > Countries tab, click the Edit button next to the country of your address that isn't displaying correctly, then you should see an address format section like the one attached. Make sure the First Name and Last Name are displayed at the top.

post-13933-0-44263400-1427444313_thumb.png

• 5 months later...

On the Localization > Countries tab, click the Edit button next to the country of your address that isn't displaying correctly, then you should see an address format section like the one attached. Make sure the First Name and Last Name are displayed at the top.

I tried this but always get this error 'The iso_code field is invalid.' 

It also happened even I didnt make any change and just click 'Save'.

I realized the form order in 'Localization' menu is also different from current address form in New Account / Add New Address / My Account.

Basically, I need to put 'Country' before 'State', because the value in 'Country' will filter value in 'State'.

For new account, the form order is already adjusted, but I can't find where the adjustment needed in Add New Address and My Account.

FYI, I use 'Country' field act as province, and state act as sub-district.

This adjustment were made to manage shipping cost, since shipping cost in my country is varied between sub-districts.

Thanks