file count limit

Hi,Guys,

My prestashop is running on Justhost, but justhost is boring.

I have 2 sites on justhost, when the site is working many days, justhost will suspend my site.

I have to contact their support or service and re-activation my site, and i have to remove most of cache in my host.

Anyone know how can i solve it or prestasop can solve it by itself?

I am using this host 3 years, and I have many files of email and site info on there, so I think i am hardly to transfer my host to another one,due to I am not expert.

Anyone can tell me good solution, Thanks in advance.

Do you have File System caching enabled? Perhaps that's what's eating up the disk space. You can go to the Advanced Parameters > Performance tab to turn off File System caching.

If the problem is that you have so many product images that you exceed the Just Host disk space limit, there's nothing you can do except upgrade to a higher plan with Just Host or transfer to another host. You can use phpMyAdmin to back up your database and the File Manager to back up your files.

Do you have File System caching enabled? Perhaps that's what's eating up the disk space. You can go to the Advanced Parameters > Performance tab to turn off File System caching.

If the problem is that you have so many product images that you exceed the Just Host disk space limit, there's nothing you can do except upgrade to a higher plan with Just Host or transfer to another host. You can use phpMyAdmin to back up your database and the File Manager to back up your files.

Do you have some suggest for host? I am in China,but our customers is all of world, I require fast for manage it and browse website.

You know how to transfer host or link?>