How to disable prestashop 1.6 shop url check to allow any IP as Shop URL?

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to find an answer to this googling around but I couldn't find anything. :-(

When you setup Prestahop it binds itself to the Shop URL (or IP) you configured in Admin Panel. 

Since I am developing locally on a LAN and my LAN IP is dynamic. I would like to be able to remove this check from Prestashop thus allowing me to access it using any IP.

Example;

Shop URL is set to 192.168.1.50

The PC ip changed to 192.168.1.30

And I browse to 192.168.1.30. Prestashop automatically redirects me to 192.168.1.50 (set shop url).

and if it´s set to 192.168.1.50 in Shop URL I can't even browse to 127.0.0.1 or localhost either.

If I set it to 127.0.0.1 I can't browse to my prestashop from  my LAN. If I browse from a LAN PC to my prestashop using the LAN IP it will throw me back to 127.0.0.1 and obviously the LAN PC looks for itself. 

I want to be able to access my local prestashop using;

localhost

and any LAN IP from any computer on my LAN.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me on this. I haven't seen this request yet. And it probably it goes against security and all. But I would like to set this at least on my local dev environment. I hope I didn't make a mess trying to explain myself.

Edited by HeyVoOn (see edit history)