Direct payment PayPal

I want the customer to be able to pay without first registering to PAYPAL? Direct payment process is to go to so that the customer only needs to write down their display card numbers or similar and press send. Then everything should be clear, ie do not register themselves once again.

is this possible and, if so how do I do to change it

I have PayPal v1.6 Modul

Regards Arold

well, how did you image to get this working?
If you want to accept payments you need a payment processor. Unless you are yourself one, or have a contract with one, then you could do it with the appropriate plugin.
Maybe you should try the Paypal API payment method. When i use that, the customers can pay directly with their cards...

well, how did you image to get this working?
If you want to accept payments you need a payment processor. Unless you are yourself one, or have a contract with one, then you could do it with the appropriate plugin.
Maybe you should try the Paypal API payment method. When i use that, the customers can pay directly with their cards...

You need to upgrade your account to businnes to do this

I have Account type business and I have solved the problem

I did like this

In PayPal
Profile, Website Payment Preferences, PayPal Account Optional in which I changed to ON and then it worked

another question
can be changed so there will be a button instead of link to the Continue link

Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue

Look at the picture

Regards Arold

18035_JPQt5S6SwoaNkH30rOY1_t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there - I have the same problem but when I logon to Paypal and go to Profile - Website Payment Preferences there is no option to select for users to pay with with no paypal account.
Any ideas? I am based in NZ - does anyone know if the paypal options are different in different countries?

Cheers