Translations 500 internal server error

Hello all,

Prestashop 1.6.0.11

Has happended to anyone of you being able to manage translations very well on localhost, with xampp on a windows machine,

and on the production server, linux when going to translations - frontoffice - english  ... change somethin or not... click save. Baaam internal server error.

on localhost, before uploading all works fine, same steps.

php settings is already with 20.000 input vars, post size 16M, permissions tried all on 644 and 666 (the pt.php file) on 

public_html/loja/modules/* 

and
public_html/loja/themes/theme_name/lang/*
and
public_html/loja/themes/theme_name/modules/*

and nothing works, im getting crazy!!

help anyone??
Edited by jpboinas (see edit history)

Thank you El Patron,

Tried that already... Internal server error right away!!

Because not happening in windows environment, i think is permissions, but when changed them got erreo anyway...

Becoming really desperate :(

which folders shoul i look for module translations, in theme, or general modules folder? maybe i didnt catcth the spot where to change file permissions...?

yes, that is frustrating, without the underlying php error, any changes like permissions etc. are just guesses and could result in creating further issues.  This will need to be resolved at your server level.

tip: I highly recommend upgrading to 1.6.0.14 (latest at time of this writing).  This fixes many issues with 1.6.0.11.

you can use this free module to display php runtime environment (in your case error reporting valueds)

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/278164-free-module-display-php-environment-phpinfo-back-office/