Theme module translations gone

Hello,

Today I changed the max input vars in the .htaccess file in the root of our prestashop v1.6.0.11 installation. Afther that I went to the back-end and translated just 1 line of text in the blocknewsletter module (we use a leo theme). I saved, the translation worked, but suddenly ALL translations of leo's own modules were deleted, inside of our language: nl.php.The file itself still exist but the translated text which should appear inside of the quotes, are now all empty.

I uploaded a screenshot: http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/view/?id=660e683

I figured out that it's probably because the permissions of the language files are not set correctly. But how to fix it?

Typing it manually will be so time consuming, and I'm affraid it will delete more translations. I can't find the original nl.php files from the theme's .zip-file, for example: unzipped theme > /themes/-leo theme-/modules/leomanagewidgets/translations/nl.php does not exist. I can't find a translation file on the internet either, and a customer of leotheme.com won't really help me, just gives a url to some documentation which describes a default prestashop translation or a manual way to translate a leo module.

So can anyone help me out? Or do I have no choice than to change file permissions and change each line of text (3500 missing!) manually?

Thanks El Patron, I applied the fix and it works! That's a quick service.

One more question: I changed nothing on permissions yet. Can I translate now in the back-end, without the same problem coming back again? Or do I still have to change permissions? Many thanks for your help.

Thanks El Patron, I applied the fix and it works! That's a quick service.

One more question: I changed nothing on permissions yet. Can I translate now in the back-end, without the same problem coming back again? Or do I still have to change permissions? Many thanks for your help.

Darned if I can say for sure.  Back up your DB and files..and give it a try. :)

back up back up back up....and know how to restore...'be prepared'!