Login with paypal problem

powerflash

I created app on developers.paypal.com, added App return URL (test & live) with "/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login_token.php?authentication" but when I try popup for login return a blank page with this url

www.mydomain.com/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login_token.php?authentication&error_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mydomain.com%2Fmodules%2Fpaypal%2Fpaypal_login%2Fpaypal_login_token.php%3Fauthentication&error_description=Client+Validation+Error%3A+Invalid+scope.&error=invalid_scope

I use PS 1.6.x

Edited by powerflash (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Theres is some kind of problem with the javascript of paypal_login_token.php. It only happens with chrome browser I think.

<script type="text/javascript">
window.opener.location.reload(false);
window.close();
</script>

The window.opener doesn't reflects the original window parent (it's empty in my case) and the window.close() sentence I heard is no longer accepted by chrome to self close a window/popup.

Would be appreciated some help to solve the problem because I don't have any javascript knowledge.
Regards.
Edited by Pachis (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Well I guess the best way would be to show a message like "You are looged in. Please close the window and reload the shop website".

You can write a sentence like that just under the javascript code in paypal_login_token.php

Greetz, Trip

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Pachis,

I´m getting on my nerves with this issue! I don´t find any solution and I can not solve it.

Did you find any solution for this problem? I have follow meanwhile the instructions from Trip.

Appreciate any help!

Hi Pachis,

I´m getting on my nerves with this issue! I don´t find any solution and I can not solve it.

Did you find any solution for this problem? I have follow meanwhile the instructions from Trip.

Appreciate any help!

Hi nacsanz

It was impossible to me to solve the problem, I think it only occurs with chrome browser. The solution proposed by Trip is ok, but I think is not too much "elegant" for the customers.

Maybe we could open a issue in the prestashop forge.

Regards.

Hi Pachis,

I use 1.5.6.2 and the problem occurs with Chrome, Explorer, Firefox and Android tablet browsers.

I don´t know to much about Prestashop Forge, I´m Prestashop newbie but you can count with my help to solve this issue. 

Regards