Multistore - Customer login

Hi there. 

I have a problem. I just created a multistory and although the two stores in the same group is not sharing customers, a customer from one shop is able to log in in both shops. (it is ticked off in all boxes do not share customers, orders etc.)

I have checked the DB and the customer is registered correct, e.g. as belonging to group 1 and shop 2, but is also able to log in in shop 1 in group 1 ??

I then tried to create a customer with the same email address in both shops, which also works ?? 

So...when logging in, it doesn't really look which shop it is in, but a customer is able to log in to both shops, although registered in the other ?!

Can anyone guide me in any direction where to look for errors ??

Just an update - I really cannot find any problems in the DB or any settings that should be wrong. I guess this is a part of prestashop.

So the customer of shop A is able to log-in in both shop A and Shop B.

He will create a basket in shop A which is correct, and only show in shop A, and he can also create a basket in shop B that will only show in shop B.

All in all, that will not destroy anything, but here is where it gets messy. If the same customer that has an account in shop A creates an account in shop B, using the same email address it seems that when logging in, it finds the corresponding customer number where the shop id matches, so even if different delivery addresses were created, it would not hurt anything.

BUT - if he forgets the password in shop A, and resets this to a random, he is actually still able to log in using the password from the account he has in shop B.

To me, this is either a bug somewhere in prestashop, or something must have gone wrong when I created the multistore ??

The multistory was created on a running shop with orders and customers in shop A, choosing not to share customers and orders...

Just thought that info may trigger something :)

Thanks for any time or considerations.